Dc ac low frequency power inverter 5000w for home use
1. Pure sine wave combined inverter, automatic charger and commercial power battery automatic switch.
2. Output pure sine wave form, input and output totally separated design, high efficiency 88%--90%, inverter power saving mode.
3. Four-step progressive charging 7 battery type selector
4. Multiple protection functions, equipped with Ac and Dc input high & low voltage protection, over current protection, overload protection,
temperature protection, output short circuit protection and so on.
5. Containing 4-step charging modes, charging current automatic adjustment.
6. Built- in Ac bypass replay ( < 10ms), the actual realization of Ac power output.
Ultra-wide commercial power input voltage.
7. LED display and the RJ11 standard interface
8. Load and temperature control fan start.
9.Hybrid power working( solar, battery, commercial power and generator switch freely).
10.Options: Remote viewing LCD digital control panel / RJ45 interface; Priority inverter mode; No battery start function.
1. Adopt high & new technology, CE,ROHS,ISO9001,GMC approved
2. Import USA, Japan environmental original materials, European standard capacitance
3. Great applicability, stable performance, strong anti-shock, all protections
4. Factory direct sell, fast delivery lead time
Service: within one year warranty, even if customer incorrectly use inverter and make it broke,
we here only charger component cost, not charger labor fee.
Shipping way: by air (DHL,Fedex, UPS,EMS) or by sea
1-How to choose suitable inverter?
If your load is resistive loads, such as: bulbs, you can choose a modified wave inverter. But if it is inductive loads and capacitive loads, we recommend using pure sine wave power inverter.
2-How connection between batteries and a power inverter?
We usually believe that cables connecting battery terminal to inverter shorter is better. If you are just standard cable should be less than 0.5M